Dutch Elm Disease in North Dakota: A New Look (publication)
The Canadian Urban Forest Network
is a pan-Canadian action group who speaks for Canada's urban forests.
TREES Winnipeg: Coalition to Save the Elms
(formerly known as The Coalition to Save the Elms) is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to the stewardship of the elm and other trees, forests and the urban environment.
Society to Prevent Dutch Elm Disease: STOPDED Alberta
- a non-profit organization whose mandate is to preserve and protect Alberta's elm trees from Dutch Elm Disease (DED).
Patterson Garden Arboretum
was established in 1966 and contains one of the most diverse collections of trees, shrubs, and vines in the Prairie Provinces.
Government of Alberta DED Site
Urban Forestry - City of Saskatoon
- City of Regina
Global Forest Watch
- A dynamic online forest monitoring and alert system that empowers people everywhere to better manage forests.
Saskatchewan Forestry Association
- classroom resources to stimulate interest in the management of the Saskatchewan forests
is the Secretariat for the Canadian Urban Forest Network, Strategy and Conference.
Trees and Music
- a Naxos Blog - a Breeze through Trees
- Shinrin-yoku for good health