- Patterson Garden Arboretum was established in 1966 and contains one of the most diverse collections of trees, shrubs, and vines in the Prairie Provinces.
- Urban Forestry in Saskatoon - City of Saskatoon
- Regina: Urban Forestry - City of Regina
- Rare Trees of Saskatoon is an excellent Facebook page to join to learn about species and join the conversation about trees.
- Saskatchewan Forestry Association - classroom resources to stimulate interest in the management of the Saskatchewan forests
- Richard St. Barbe Baker Afforestation Area – Saskatoon's best kept secret.
Other Tree-Related Resources
- The Canadian Urban Forest Network is a pan-Canadian action group who speaks for Canada's urban forests.
- TREES Winnipeg (formerly known as The Coalition to Save the Elms) is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to the stewardship of the elm and other trees, forests and the urban environment. Of particular interest is their section under "Urgent Forest Threats."
- Society to Prevent Dutch Elm Disease: STOPDED Alberta - a non-profit organization whose mandate is to preserve and protect Alberta's elm trees from Dutch Elm Disease (DED).
- Dutch Elm Disease in North Dakota: A New Look (publication)
- Government of Alberta Forestry Site
- Global Forest Watch - A dynamic online forest monitoring and alert system that empowers people everywhere to better manage forests.
- Tree Canada is the Secretariat for the Canadian Urban Forest Network, Strategy and Conference.
- Trees and Music - a Naxos Blog - a Breeze through Trees
- Forest Bathing - Shinrin-yoku for good health